Once the pre-filled PDF has been received, to complete the registration, the parent will have to:
1) complete, sign and fax at the number 0039-0438 947394 the pre-filled registration form attached to the confirmation email; alternatively, the signed documentation can be scanned and sent to email@example.com;
2) send the confirmation of payment by bank transfer to the same fax number or email.
ATTENTION: indicate as the reason for the back transfer ONLY the NAME and SURNAME of the participant, and address it to ASD SPORTEVENTI, on C / C no. 104571205890 at Banca Popolare dell’Alto Adige, Branch (filiale) of Vittorio Veneto (TV), IBAN: IT02B0585662190104571205890 and SWIFT code: BPAAIT2B104. If the registration form and the confirmation of the bank transfer are not received by Sporteventi within seven (7) days of this email, the reservation will be deemed to have lapsed and will no longer be considered by Sporteventi.
If you would like to pay the enrolment fee by credit card (only VISA and MasterCard will be accepted) you shall contact the Secretary Office as follows:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land line number: 0039 0438 941366
- Mobile: 0039 348 8746938
3) send by fax (0039 0438 947394) or email (email@example.com) as soon as possible, and in any case at least three days before the start of the booked camp, the medical certificate (Family Doctor's Clean Bill of Health) where the a doctor recognized by the National Health System, having examined the child/boy, states:
- not having diagnosed any clinical signs restraining the practice - in competition or not - of the football/soccer and specifically of the football/soccer sport activities named as Milan Junior Camp which is a not agonistic AC Milan summer football camp for children/boys aged 7-17
- that the electrocardiogram (ECG), if needed, doesn’t show any sign of detectable illness / disease
- that the subject does not show any sign of detectable contagious illness / disease.
The medical certificate, not older than one year from the beginning of the camp, must cover the entire period of the camp, otherwise the registration will be cancelled. Nobody will be admitted to the camp without the Health Certificate or with a wrong one. The medical certificate have to be sent, always to fax no. 0039 0438 947394 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and in any case at least three days before the reserved camp starting day;
4) send by fax (0039 0438 947394) or e-mail (email@example.com) the form with the data of a credit card properly filled out (we accept only VISA and MASTERCARD) as a guarantee for any damage caused by the participant of the camp in particular to the hotel facilities where he will stay.
5) Send by fax (0039 0438 947394) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) a copy of the Identity Card or of the passport of the camper and of the camper’s father or mother;
6) send by fax (0039 0438 947394) or e-mail (email@example.com) the form “Self-certified Consent Form” duly completed and signed, attaching a copy of the identity document (identity card or passport) of the delegating parent;
7) send by fax (0039 0438 947394) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) the “Sporteventi Organization Chart” form duly completed and signed for acknowledgment;
8) send by fax (0039 0438 947394) or e-mail (email@example.com) the “DVR – Risk Assessment Document” form duly completed and signed for acknowledgment.
9) bring to the check-in the self-declaration of absence of COVID-19 symptoms duly completed and signed.
10) bring to the check-in the certification of the negative quick / antigenic swab dated no later than 48 hours from 14.00 on the Sunday of the beginning of the camp.
Within three (3) days of receipt of the signed registration form and a copy of the bank transfer, we will send you an email confirming your registration and with details on the total cost of the camp enrolling.
Please note that this year, given the pandemic in progress, the registration for the camp will not be completed until a quick negative swab is shown at check-in, dated no later than 48 hours from 14.00 on the Sunday of the start of the camp.
Finally, we will send you, again by e-mail, seven (7) days before the start of the selected camp, a detailed program in which you will find the indications to get to the location and the general program of the week-camp.
Finally, we recommend that you read the "USEFUL TIPS" section and the "NEWS" section on the website www.sporteventi.com; you will find important information about the AC Milan Junior Camp.
- Michele Marchioni: 0039 348 8746938
- Margherita Lombardo (Head of the Secretariat Office): 0438 941366
Thanks for the trust; See you soon!