Once you receive the pre-filled PDF, to finalize the enrolment you will have to:
1) complete, sign and send to fax no. 0039-0438 947394, or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org bringing then the original card (Entry Form) at the check-in of the AC Milan camp chosen, the enrollment card (Entry Form) attached to the confirming email; you will also have to send to the same fax no., or by mail to email@example.com, the evidence of the deposit payment equal to Euro 300,00 by way of bank transfer. NOTE: indicate the reason for the money transfer: name and surname of the enrolled person, addressed to ASS. SPORTEVENTI, on C/C n. 104571205890, at the Banca Popolare dell’Alto Adige, Filiale di Vittorio Veneto (TV), IBAN: IT02B0585662190104571205890 e SWIFT code: BPAAIT2B104.
If the enrolment card (Entry Form) and the evidence of the bank transfer is not received by Sporteventi within seven (7) days from now the booking will be deemed as expired and will not be considered anymore by Sporteventi.
If you would like to pay the enrollment fee by credit card (only VISA and MasterCard will be accepted) you shall contact the Secretary Office as follows:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land line number: 0039 0438 941366
Please note that for registrations received after May 15, 2017 you must pay the full amount of the fee at registration (no deposit payment).
2) provide a medical certificate (Family Doctor's Clean Bill of Health) where the a doctor recognized by the National Health System, having examined the child/boy, states:
- not having diagnosed any clinical signs restraining the practice - in competition or not - of the football/soccer and specifically of the football/soccer sport activities named as Milan Junior Camp which is a not agonistic AC Milan summer football camp for children/boys aged 7-17
- that the electrocardiogram (ECG), if needed, doesn’t show any sign of detectable illness / disease
- that the subject does not show any sign of detectable contagious illness / disease
The medical certificate, not older than one year from the beginning of the camp, must cover the entire period of the camp, otherwise the registration will be cancelled. Nobody will be admitted to the camp without the Health Certificate or with a wrong one. The Heath Certificate have to be sent, always to fax no. 0039 0438 947394 or by mail to email@example.com, as soon as possible and in any case at least three days before the reserved camp starting day.
3) Send a copy of the Identity Card or of the passport of the camper by fax or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4) complete, sign and send to fax no. 0039-0438 947394 (or by mail to email@example.com bringing then the original card at the check-in of the AC Milan camp chosen) the Statement of liability and damages refund authorization attached. Please note, as per terms and conditions provided on Sporteventi Entry Form attached, in the event that your camper/child requires urgent medical care, as determined by Sporteventi as Manager of the Milan Junior Camp, your credit card may be charged the cost of such care/treatment, or pay for any damages to the facilities used by Sporteventi as Manager of the Milan Junior Camp caused by your camper/child, or with your prior approval (your email may serve as such) pay for additional classes, offerings or services. All fees to be in Euros.
Within three (3) days from receipt of the enrolling card and of the evidence of the deposit payment we will send you an email with all the details on:
A) the total amount required for camp enrolling;
B) the remaining cost of the camp (after considering deposit, discounts and so on);
C) the good timing of the remaining amount to be paid to SPORTEVENTI.
At last, always via email and seven (7) days before the starting of the selected period/s you will receive a detailed letter with all the indications to reach the location of the camp, the timetable and a broad program for the week/weeks.
Last but not least: visit in the website en.sporteventi.com the section “Useful Hints” and the section “NEWS”; you will find important information to attend the camp
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us :
- Michele Marchioni (Marketing Director) 0039 348 8746938 – email@example.com
- Margherita Lombardo ( Secretary Office Responsible): 0039 0438 941366.
Ciao and see you soon!