To complete the enrolment on the camp you need to send us by fax (0039 0438 947394) or by e-mail (email@example.com)
1) the Entry Form and also a Medical Certificate of a Doctor recognised by your National Health System stating:
- that the Doctor has diagnosed any clinical signs restraining the practice – in competition or not – of football/soccer and specifically of the football/soccer sport event named ‘Milan Junior Camp’ which is a not agonistic AC Milan summer football camp for children aged 7 – 17 (the medical certificate must cover the entire period of the camp, or the registration will be cancelled)
- that the electrocardiogram (ECG), if needed, doesn’t show any sign of detectable illness / disease
- that the subject does not show any sign of detectable contagious illness / disease
In case the boy/girl is a member of a football team we just need of the photocopy of the medical certificate he needs to provide to the club to practice agonistic sports.
The original medical certificate must be signed and filled out by your doctor less than 1 year before the camp starts and brought on the first day of camp at the check-in, and its validity must cover the duration of the all camp.
2) a copy of the Identity Card or of the passport of the camper.